Главная | Регистрация | Вход Суббота, 2024-04-27, 7:28 AM

Cайт клана Rebel

Все об игре Lineage - Страница 12 - Форум клана Rebel Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

ФОРУМ:

Модератор форума: Agomemnon  
Форум клана Rebel » Сетевые игры » LineАge II » Все об игре Lineage
Все об игре Lineage
MISADate: Понедельник, 2006-09-18, 9:35 PM | Message # 221
ФЛУДЕР!!!!
Group: Пилот клана в EVE-On-line
Ban rating: 0%
значит в еве biggrin хотя я надеюсь что в линию тоже останется возможность побегать happy

NitrogeniyDate: Понедельник, 2006-09-18, 11:13 PM | Message # 222
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Пилот клана
Update.Want something to do now, hack the new live chat system, i want to see it done. Keep hacking the forum also, we are coming out with a new one for C4 now.

We will also wipe out both web srvs when we launch C4 with a new site it would seem. All registrations and the new Master Account system will be on a separate network as well from the game servers to increase security.

All World Server are back online and the country of Russia lives another day cause we dont own a 25k router to NULL ROUTE thier entire country. All hail Russia, for the finest L2 hackers to ever exist.

Я знаю точно наперёд-сегодня кто-нибудь умрет! Я знаю-где, я знаю-как! Я не гадалка, я-маньяк!

JagerDate: Вторник, 2006-09-19, 7:59 AM | Message # 223
Полковник
Одного не пойму - их же фсе равно будут хакать банально через проксю в африке biggrin

Копатель нах
Devil Digger

NitrogeniyDate: Четверг, 2006-09-28, 4:14 AM | Message # 224
Генерал-лейтенант
lineage2world.com
First let me say please do not go on live help for questions about wipe/c4 wait for announcements on the site, we will have more and more details over the next few days as this unfolds. We are around 1 week away from starting to re-install OS's. Master account system and new tracking systems are both done, will be finishing the new site and testing both features and then launching on all World's. Exact date is coming people, please be patient and read the information below.

Here is some information that I'm sure many of you are wondering about and some of you already asking about. The in bracket stuff is a brief description of what the Q/A is about.

1) What’s the hold up?? WTF!!1one (explained)
- Well, we tried a few different packs and what not to see what they all had and could not find one we wanted to put on our main servers.
So, [Dev]Team start with his magic on a new C4.dll and everything was going along great.
Then as most of you already know something new was released that was better then what most servers were running.
After makeing some deals and trades we got a full working c4 setup.
First on the list was to stop all exploites which was no small task.
[Dev]Team started on blocking all that stuff with a new dll and it is one kick ass app.
While that is being worked on and updated almost every day with new hacks/exploites other misc fixes are being fixed as well.
Over all the bug reports have been low which is great.

Wanted to say Thanks to the [DEV]Team, everyone here at l2w thanks you for all your dedication and hard work.

Int3 is also responsible for publicly releasing a hardcore .dll for security and stability among other things so that ALL c4 servers can work properly and be more secure for the entire Community.

2) Again we ask What’s the hold up?? WTF!!1one (explained pt 2)
- For the last month and a half we have hired people to code a complete security system for accounts. This will do many things for YOU the player and US the Admins.

a) There will be a master account system that will house all of your game accounts. From this master account you will be able to go into each of your game accounts and do things like change passwords, update information, change e-mail etc etc. We will also have the option to move your game account to someone else's master account where the account will become theirs. This will be done by Admins, but is an important feature as well.

b) As stated above you the player will be in charge of your password!

c) All MASTER ACCOUNT username/passwords will be randomly generated.

d) All game accounts/pwds will be randomly generated No more people using abc/123 type easy hackable user/pwds = less hacked. but you will be able to set the password after you are setup.

e) ITEM TRACKING #'s. IF you get hacked and your donated stuff gets ganked, then all we have to do is punch in the item tracking # of your items and boom. There it is.

3) Uh is this worth the hold up? (hackers)
- 110% yes. The whole reason for the changes mentioned above is simple. HACKERS. We have found some accounts with 50 +15s grade weapons. 100 sgrade cloak sets and accounts with 250 gloves.. 250 helmets.. 250 boots.. 250 ...ect..ect... basically combined giving the hacker 250 full A cloak sets.

How can this server survive with people selling this stuff @ $20/set? Why would someone donate to help us out if they get just buy it for a FRACTION of the cost from a hacker??

The cost of running a server this large is astronomical. Anyone running a server this large (there are a few) knows the costs involved.

Another thing that we have fixed is account hacking. Seems they found a clever way to just pull the user/pwds as they were being submitted. Thanks to [DEV]Team and a little bit of encryption love this will no longer be the case. On the original server files the encryption was hacked out due to conflicts with other stuff and didn't work properly. With C4 "official" this option is there and the c4/c5 client uses this feature!

3) I don't understand any of that 0.o (?)
- Banned.

4) Wipe? (oh crap!!1)
- Numerous times I (Cyanide/Vixin) have said L2W would never wipe. And also said that the only reason there would be a wipe is if LA slid into the ocean.
Well, this is almost as bad. For over 7 months now these bastards have been hacking and selling items. There is no way to go back that far...just not possible to keep 210 days worth of back-ups @ 15Gigs a day. That would mean we'd need 3.15 terabytes of back up space.

The hackers who have completely flooded the servers with hacked items is infact the reason we are going to wipe.

5) What about my items i got for donateing? (my items omg!)
- Anyone who donated on LIVE HELP (ARCH / VIXIN) and anyone who donated through an official l2w "re-seller" then you have nothing to worry about. Your donated stuff will be replaced (items / levels / pets). If you had a "friend" do the transaction for you, we just need to verify it is all, date, e-mail address, stuff like this. We're not out to steal your money or to ask you to donate again for it. One thing you can say about L2W is we've never been thieves or ripped anyone off. You people help support the server and we appreciate it as does everyone else even if they do complain about donators they love you. They just won't admit it....

Obviously with a lot of players donating to help out, this will take time and we have a team of people who are going to be working round the clock with you guys to get stuff done as soon as possible.

6) What if it didn't donate to L2W on Live help or Arch Or Vixin??? (omghax!!)
- Anyone who bought items from the hackers then your fucked. You will lose all the items and money, and they will not be replaced. That will teach you to support the hacks who have messed it all up and caused so much work for us. And you are part of the reason everyone else has to suffer.
YOU WILL GET NOTHING. I am glad you will lose all your money.

7) I bought hacked items (omghax!! pt 2)
- Now, I nor L2W condone this... but maybe you should find the guy who is going to keep your money and beat the piss out of him? Because YOU LOSE.

8) I'm a non-donator what about me? (non-donators)
-For the last few weeks we have been co-coordinating personally and daily (in real life) about ways that you the non-donator doesn't get left out. We're working on a few different things to make this happen. Just know that we ACTUALLY are doing our best to find a solution to help you guys out as well. Whether you believe it or not, I'm trying. I don't want to see everyone’s hard work go down the drain any more than you do. Everyone seems to think we don't care about non-donators, that’s not true. You guys give us the population that helps us grow as a server.

Worse case scenario, we leave the rates @ 30x for a few weeks and put up gm shops everywhere. So you may have to put in a week or two to get some stuff back but that’s time you'd have played anyhow! Why not try lvl'ing that new race/class you wanted to but were to lazy?

There are upsides and downsides to a wipe. Mostly bad. But way I see it is why go to another server if this one is going to be fresh? You'd have to start over anyhow (if a good solution isn't found/plausible) So why not stay with a server that you know works and has the population not to mention a kick ass ***SECURE*** server that actually does stuff to protect its players?

Other stuff being changed:

- Website
- Forum (different software more secure)
- Possibly permanent rate changes on some servers. We're not sure but we'll put up a poll soon.
- Possibly forbidding follow bots and ONLY allowing buff STATIONS. We're not sure but we'll put up a poll soon.
- Daily audits for hacked items. So this situation WILL never have to happen again.
- Possibly a 2nd auth server.

On a side note, Donations are continuing as normal. And from what I gather after the larger accounts are finished, the newest donations will be done first going Newest to oldest. So you'll still have your stuff asap.

Another thing we're trying to do is save for a router large enough to handle properly MASS BANNING IP's of "certain countries". For the next while all donation proceeds will be going towards this. This is not a small expense. Added to this list is added ram/hardware to handle the new server software and maybe a 2nd auth server to better handle connections.

We are still going strong and donations are coming in and bills are getting paid. My hand hurts so, I'm going to stop for now.
I'll post this message and additional information in a new forum I will create later today called "Critical Updates".

This will be for you "information omg tell me now wtfbbq i need to know what’s going on" type of people. It will be a temporary forum until c4 is up.

Vixin

My name is ArchAngel and I endorse this message.

краткий перевод с форума
koro4e cetiruyu Slova Archangela ... : Ya polniy dolbayob Vi russkie krasavci ppc tak menia ob'ebali ya ag ahuevayu ya huy kada vi4eslyu 4iterkie vesh voteto vi vnature dali mne sosat' parni =)))) ya ag ahel )))) nu ras ug vi takie molodci to ogda WIPA NE BUDET !!!!!!!

полный перевод оттуда же
Сразу оговорюсь, что перевожу ток самое главное, лишнее не учитываю и воду не лью. Можете перевести лучше дерзайти:
1) Арх благодарит ДЕВтеам за проделанную огромную работу в создании С4 сервака, они сделали его сверх стабильным, практически неуезвимым к аттакам хакеров и Архи надежным. Вообщем работу сделали на 5+.

2)в последние 1,5 месяца мы работали над системой безопасности аккаунтов. Сделано очень многое:
а)Сделан мастер аккаунтов с помощь которого вы сможите изменять параметры своих аккаунтов, менять пароль, обновлять информацию, менять мыло и многое другое. Будет возможность переноса аккуунтов, который будет осуществлятся с помощью ГМов непосредственно.
с)Логин и пассворд в начале создания акка будет случайным образом генерировать сам мастер аккаунтов.
d) рендом позволит уменьшить случаи взлома акков. После регистрации будет возможность смены вашего пароля.
е) если ваш акк взломали и шмот исчез, то очень просто определить куда ушел ваш шмот и вернуть его, наказав злоумышленника.
3) Причина по которой делаются ВСЕ изменения и вводятся новшества проста... хакеры.. Мы нашли (мне просто до жути интересно стоило столько ждать чтоб весь сервак епнуть, а не предотвратить это дело в начале самом, сор не сдержался) несколько акков с ненормально большим количеством шмота S,A грейда +15, клоачного.
Как может существовать сервер после того как шмот продаввали за 20 баксов всего, когда цена запуска и содержание такого сервера просто АСТРОНОМИЧЕСКАЯ!
4) Много раз Я (Архангел, Виксин) говорил что вайпа на Ворде не будет. Я говорил что вайп возможен только по 1 причине, если ворд смоет в океан. (ну он сам себя обозвал кароче даже матюкатся не буду).
Не смотря на это последние 7 месяцев взлома и продажи шмота на сервере по низким ценам в обход ГМов, делают невозможным простой откат.. Для полного отката на такой срок необходимо 3,15 Терабайт свободного места, коим мы не располагаем.
Итогом всего этого хакерство и является ВАЙП!
5) Все кто донатил шмот через Арха, могут не беспокоится, весь их шмот будет им вернут, мы не крадем их денги и не будем просить донатить опять их шмот занова. У нас собрана для этой непростой работы целая команда вам не стоит беспокоится.
6) кто донатил шмот у других ... вот и идети к другим. Пусть они вам и возвращают денги ваши. Никто из ГМов вам ничего не вернет. Я рад что вы потеряете ВСЕ что купили у хакеров.
7) я купил шмот у Хакера...Вот иди и набей ему морду. (не дословный но смысловой перевод)
I'm a non-donator what about me? (non-donators)
Я не донатор что же делать мне (посмотрите внимательно на смайлик которорый стоит в начале)
Последнии несколько недель мы каждый день обсуждаем проблему возможного ухода таких людей с сервера и возможность им помочь. Знайте мы этим очень озабочены. Все кто думает иначе. типа нам до них дела нет, ошибаются. По самому плохому раскладу рейты первые несколько недель будут 30х, ГМшопы повсюду. итак люди смогут вернуть себе то что они заработали немного потрудившися. не будьте лентяями и вперед пока есть возможность, причина по которой не стоит поменять серавк вам: новая система безопасности.

Новшества и изменения:
- вебсайт
-форум
-возможные изменения серваков какие именно еще не совсем решили
-скорее всего фолоу ботов запретят оставив только бафф станции
-ежедневная слежка за шмотов, чтоб ситуация не повторилась
-Possibly a 2nd auth server. (хз как перевести сори)

далше пугает массбаном АЙпишников в будущем.

Я знаю точно наперёд-сегодня кто-нибудь умрет! Я знаю-где, я знаю-как! Я не гадалка, я-маньяк!

Post edited by Nitrogeniy - Четверг, 2006-09-28, 7:49 AM

JagerDate: Четверг, 2006-09-28, 7:49 AM | Message # 225
Полковник
Кароче буит вайп cool

Копатель нах
Devil Digger

CognaCDate: Четверг, 2006-09-28, 12:47 PM | Message # 226
Генерал-майор
если я правильно понял - то персов потрут тоже нах?! вместе со шмотом?!
мля Рома и чё делать?! твои друзья смогут решить эту проблему или мои баксы уйдут коту под хвост?

NitrogeniyDate: Четверг, 2006-09-28, 1:11 PM | Message # 227
Генерал-лейтенант
что значит "тоже"? вообще-то вайп это очистка базы. так что никаких "тоже". просто удалят и всё.

CognaCDate: Четверг, 2006-09-28, 1:47 PM | Message # 228
Генерал-майор
Quote (Nitrogeniy)
вообще-то вайп это очистка базы. так что никаких "тоже". просто удалят и всё.

ипал я тогда этот волд и эту линейку тоже...одного трафика на штукарь баксов на линеку извёл - и всё то чего я достиг - потрут?!!!! angry

NitrogeniyDate: Четверг, 2006-09-28, 1:53 PM | Message # 229
Генерал-лейтенант
похоже они просто с переносом базы не справились и решили больше не мучиться, а просто перейти на с4. а хакеров использовали как объяснение вайпа. хотя может и жаба задушила... 250 комплектов по 100+ баксов про... спали biggrin

CognaCDate: Четверг, 2006-09-28, 2:02 PM | Message # 230
Генерал-майор
ну если и Рома помочь не сможет - тогда эта грёбанная линейка меня больше не увидит...будь проклят тот день когда я начал в неё играть

NitrogeniyDate: Четверг, 2006-09-28, 2:43 PM | Message # 231
Генерал-лейтенант
там введут трекинг шмота. так что вряд ли тебе вообще кто-нить сможет помочь, кроме официальной донат-команды.

ALFDate: Четверг, 2006-09-28, 8:16 PM | Message # 232
Лейтенант
Group: Друг клана
Отлично!!!Все пойдем на евро сервер,прокачаемся и будем рубить - там донаторов нет почти уж поверьте мне.

Надеюсь анапа присоединиться к нам тоже smile

NitrogeniyDate: Четверг, 2006-09-28, 8:29 PM | Message # 233
Генерал-лейтенант
на евро нет донаторов потому что не сразу его начали. будет так же, как и на остальных серваках.

RomarioDate: Пятница, 2006-09-29, 10:24 AM | Message # 234
Генерал-полковник
Group: Администратор или Член Совета
не ссать.... разберёмся...
а если что.... у анапы дохера чаров на 5м сервере...

И тут такой въезжаю Я! на белом верблюде...

CognaCDate: Пятница, 2006-09-29, 10:27 AM | Message # 235
Генерал-майор
причём тут пятый если введут с4 то с3 потрут...со всеми чарами.

NitrogeniyDate: Пятница, 2006-09-29, 11:10 AM | Message # 236
Генерал-лейтенант
на 5 в любое время можно дохера чаров наделать. рейты+гмшоп со шмотом за бесценок. а толку?

JagerDate: Пятница, 2006-09-29, 1:39 PM | Message # 237
Полковник
Кароче после вайпа пару недель ВЕЗДЕ рейты будут 30 + гм шопы
И вообще - имхо лучше после вайпа идти на евро и там толпой качацца пока халява wink

Копатель нах
Devil Digger

NitrogeniyDate: Пятница, 2006-09-29, 2:20 PM | Message # 238
Генерал-лейтенант
имхо после вайпа толпой идти в еву

CognaCDate: Пятница, 2006-09-29, 3:53 PM | Message # 239
Генерал-майор
я не пойду больше играть на сервак где из-за 250 начитенных сетов удаляют вообще всех кто там играл...пусть эти ублюдки сами сосут свой вайп...а рейт +30 это всего лишь в три раза быстрее будут чары прокачиваться - но ботов запретят - значит баферов придётся качать ручками...а потом админам ещё чего нибудь придумается - и опять потрут чары...у меня нет никакого желания тратить себя на то что в любой момент изчезнет без следа - и без компенсации.

NitrogeniyDate: Пятница, 2006-09-29, 4:06 PM | Message # 240
Генерал-лейтенант
вообще-то предполагается что ты играешь ради удовольствия, а не для того чтобы набрать 10 ботов одетых в ы-грейд. удовольствие от игры и есть компенсация. а 250 левых сетов-это много. учитывая, что игроков всего человек 500 на сервер wink

Форум клана Rebel » Сетевые игры » LineАge II » Все об игре Lineage
Поиск: